BRITE CREEK FARM
Simplifying healthy habits
by serving you responsibly raised organic grass-fed beef, free range chicken and eggs.
Grass fed beef delivery at your door step (CA, AZ & NE)
”Simplifying healthy and sustainable food choices while building community”!
Jay, Hannah, JW, Bella & Callahan Shipman Tehachapi, CA
Featured this month
Pastured Organic Turkey- Small 14-16 lbs. November Delivery Deposit. $50$50.00
Chicken Feet-Dog Treats…”Pawcicle”$5.00
Special Price August 2022 Only! $7.75…per lb. Ground Beef-50 lb Bulk Box-
“Original”-Gluten Free Jerky (no nitrate) 2oz packs$6.25
Cross Rib/Arm Roast$24.50 – $31.00
August 2022 Special Price on 25 lbs! Ground Beef-85%- 1 lb. or 25 lb. Pack$9.75 – $218.75
Short Rib-1/3 Bulk Box Approximately 16 lbs.$180.00
Beef Bulk Pack-Our Largest Variety Pack.$208.00
Beef Value Pack- A great family variety pack!$127.00
SHOP AT THE FARM!
We love serving people. Our vision for healthy communities starts with our own!
Open 3 days per week:
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
offering our meats, organically grown seasonal produce, fruit, craft foods & gifts in our vintage Airstream trailer!
Fresh & Seasonal
Now available: eggs and specialty vegetables, grown right here in Southern California…
Our family farming for You!
the Brite way…
- Family Farmed…its how we eat, its why we share
- Growing Healthy Foods, so you can live abundantly
- Turning raw, overgrown sage brush land into a healthy organic family farm
We are farmers caring for the land and animals
- All pastures and vegetable fields are organic…no pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers
- 100% Grassfed and Organic Pastured Beef, Never Feed Grains
- Dry Aged for Tenderness and Flavor
- Small Family USDA Processing , Meats are Hand Cut & Packaged in small groups
- Pastured Organic Non Gmo Chicken & Eggs
- Scratching, Pecking, Soil Building, Grass Eating, and Sunshine Loving Poultry
- No Antibiotics, Hormones, or Steroids
- Diligently working to create a healthy farm, restore our soil, care for or animals and care for our community
- Know your farmers and be confident in your food
- Never in a hurry, its about producing the best
- Southern California Sunshine, Fresh Mountain air, Cool Clean Water
- Healthy Soil, Healthy Grass, Healthy Meats, Healthy Food, Healthy Family
- Grass fed beef delivery at your door step
Ever messed up a great grassfed steak? Cooked a Brisket into leather? Burgers gone bad? Burnt chicken breasts? I have ruined them all! Saturday, June 19th I (Jay) will be having a grilling class, talking about the best techniques to a great grilling experience every...
I snapped this photo of Callahan a couple years ago in our back yard. Just a kid climbing trees...but then the metaphor hit me and every time I see this photo it challenges me to see where I am bogged down in details and to re focus on the big picture. This is so hard...
Our 17 year old son JW loves working on the farm and last week he told me he just loves to work together with his Dad. I was teary! (Don't judge) I have had many conversations in the past few years with other parents who wish their kids enjoyed being with them. That...