BRITE CREEK FARM
Simplifying healthy habits
by serving you responsibly raised grass-fed beef, pastured chicken, turkey and eggs. Without the use of pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers.
Grass fed beef delivery at your door step (CA, AZ & NE)
”Simplifying healthy and sustainable food choices while building community”!
Jay, Hannah, JW, Bella & Callahan Shipman Tehachapi, CA
Featured this month
January 2023 Feature-Chicken & Beef Pack – Monthly Subscription -Our only beef and chicken [pack!From: $178.00 / month
January 2023 Feature-Beef Value Pack- Monthly or bi monthly subscription of our popular beef variety packFrom: $116.00 / month
January 2023 Feature-Beef Bulk Pack-Monthly or Bi Monthly Subscription of our Largest Variety PackFrom: $197.00 / month
January 2023 Sale 15% off. Pastured & Sustainably grown Whole Chicken$26.00 – $40.50
January 2023 Feature-Rib Eye Steak (Bone IN)$26.99 – $36.50
SHOP AT THE FARM!
We love serving people. Our vision for healthy communities starts with our own!
Open 4 days per week:
Offering our meats, seasonal produce, craft foods & gifts in our vintage Airstream trailer!
Fresh & Seasonal
Now available: eggs and specialty vegetables, grown right here in Southern California…
Our family farming for You!
the Brite way…
- Family Farme…its how we eat, its why we share
- Growing Healthy Foods, so you can live abundantly
- Turning raw, overgrown sage brush land into a healthy, regenerative family farm
We are farmers caring for the land and animals
- All our pastures and vegetable are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers
- 100% Grassfed and Pastured Beef, Never Feed Grains
- Dry Aged for Tenderness and Flavor
- Small Family USDA Processing , Meats are Hand Cut & Packaged in small groups
- Pastured and Non Gmo Chicken & Eggs
- Scratching, Pecking, Soil Building, Grass Eating, and Sunshine Loving Poultry
- No Antibiotics, Hormones, or Steroids
- Diligently working to create a healthy farm, restore our soil, care for or animals and care for our community
- Know your farmers and be confident in your food
- Never in a hurry, its about producing the best
- Southern California Sunshine, Fresh Mountain air, Cool Clean Water
- Healthy Soil, Healthy Grass, Healthy Meats, Healthy Food, Healthy Family
- Grass fed beef delivery at your door step
A couple weeks ago we had a friend out to the farm to snap photos of the scenery and life at Brite Creek Farm. We are not good at slowing down so photo shoots are not high on the priority list. I guess neither is marketing but that's another post. This photo was not...
One of the first responses from new customers when we tell them about our grassfed, grass finished beef is “don’t all cattle eat grass”? It is a logical question based on what we see driving down the long and open roads of the west. Cattle grazing on rolling...
Chickens in the winter make me mad! We are out every day moving them, feeding them, water them, saying sweet things to them, for what…little reward. Their egg production goes way down, they stop producing like they should …or maybe they are doing exactly what they...