The Shipmans & Brite Creek Farm
20 years ago our health caused us to change the way we thought about food and farming. Brite Creek Farm is our expression of gratitude, responsibly caring for the land, livestock, and the communities we serve.
BRITE CREEK FARM
Simplifying healthy habits
by serving you responsibly raised grass-fed beef, pastured chicken, turkey and eggs. Without the use of pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers.
Grass fed beef delivery at your door step (CA, AZ & NE)
”Simplifying healthy and sustainable food choices while building community”!
Jay, Hannah, JW, Bella & Callahan Shipman Tehachapi, CA
Featured this month
Pastured Turkey- Small 11-13 lbs. December Delivery Deposit. $50$50.00
Pastured Turkey- Small 11-13 lbs. November 2023 Delivery Deposit. $50$50.00
Pastured Turkey- Medium 14-16 lbs. November 2023 Delivery Deposit. $50$50.00
Pastured Turkey- Large 18-20lbs. November 2023 Delivery Deposit. $50$50.00
Pastured Turkey- Medium 14-16 lbs. December Delivery Deposit. $50$50.00
October 2023 Sign Up Special-Chicken & Beef Pack – Monthly Subscription. Our only beef and chicken pack!From: $187.00 / month
2023 New Lower Price-Pastured Sustainably Raised Chicken Leg/Drumstick.$10.00 – $12.75
1/2 side- Taking Orders for October 2023. 210 lbs (app.) Free delivery to your home$2,660.00
1/4 side-Taking Orders for October 2023 (app. 110 lbs.) Free delivery to your home.$1,425.00
October 2023 Special 10% Off-Brisket$22.49 – $28.50
Ground Beef-85%- 1 lb.$9.75 – $190.00
SHOP AT THE FARM!
We love serving people. Our vision for healthy communities starts with our own!
Open 4 days per week:
Offering our meats, seasonal produce, craft foods & gifts in our vintage Airstream trailer!
Fresh & Seasonal
Now available: eggs and specialty vegetables, grown right here in Southern California…
Our family farming for You!
the Brite way…
- Family Farm…its how we eat, its why we share
- Growing Healthy Foods, so you can live abundantly
- Turning raw, overgrown sage brush land into a healthy, regenerative family farm
We are farmers caring for the land and animals
- All our pastures and vegetable are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers
- 100% Grassfed and Pastured Beef, Never Feed Grains
- Dry Aged for Tenderness and Flavor
- Small Family USDA Processing, Meats are Hand Cut & Packaged in small groups
- Pastured and Non Gmo Chicken & Eggs
- Scratching, Pecking, Soil Building, Grass Eating, and Sunshine Loving Poultry
- No Antibiotics, Hormones, or Steroids
- Diligently working to create a healthy farm, restore our soil, care for or animals and care for our community
- Know your farmers and be confident in your food
- Never in a hurry, its about producing the best
- Southern California Sunshine, Fresh Mountain air, Cool Clean Water
- Healthy Soil, Healthy Grass, Healthy Meats, Healthy Food, Healthy Family
- Grass fed beef delivery at your door step
Ever messed up a great grassfed steak? Cooked a Brisket into leather? Burgers gone bad? Burnt chicken breasts? I have ruined them all! Saturday, June 19th I (Jay) will be having a grilling class, talking about the best techniques to a great grilling experience every...
I snapped this photo of Callahan a couple years ago in our back yard. Just a kid climbing trees...but then the metaphor hit me and every time I see this photo it challenges me to see where I am bogged down in details and to re focus on the big picture. This is so hard...
Our 17 year old son JW loves working on the farm and last week he told me he just loves to work together with his Dad. I was teary! (Don't judge) I have had many conversations in the past few years with other parents who wish their kids enjoyed being with them. That...